Advancing The Kingdom of God Around The World And To Seek To Meet The Needs Of The Communities God Shall Lead Us, Matthew 28:19.
Founded on biblical principles, we are a ministry committed to serving in a spirit of excellence with integrity and compassion for our community, our nation and our world. We seek to establish within our membership a heart that seeks to reach the lost and wounded and to minister to them with the utmost level of dignity and respect. We seek to be recognized for our dedication to academic and spiritual excellence and mentoring and supporting spiritual leaders. We seek to establish a community of people who love God whole-heartedly and serving Him by sharing His mercy to bring all to the full knowledge of Christ.
- Influencing generations by the power of our vision and by modeling the way.
- Being accountable for our every word and action.
- Treating each other with dignity and respect.
- Encouraging personal growth by developing and empowering our people.
- Improving the organization by improving ourselves.
- Leaving a legacy of hope and promise to future generations.
- To reach-out to people of all cultural and racial backgrounds, the churched & unchurched
- Be leaders in what we do.
- Work professionally and efficiently.
- Have a competent, responsible people building a strong team.
- Support our members to achieve their full potential.
- Provide the best servant leadership programs.
- Increase communication and information.
“Therefore leaving the elementary teaching about the Christ, let us press on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, of instruction about baptisms, and laying on of hands, and the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment” Heb.6 :1-2. The Word forms the seventh division of doctrine found in scripture. These seven areas of doctrine form the foundation of our doctrine.